- Date of Release: August 7, 2020
Table of Contents
- New Features
- Critical Bug Fixes
Improved Media Quality on Low Bandwidth
Significant improvement of Media Quality in low bandwidth conditions with appropriate resolution handling based on available Bandwidth.
9 Active Talker Support
Active Talker Support in a Session has been i increased from 6 Streams to 9 Streams.
Increased Moderator in Lecture Mode
Moderator definition has been increased to 8 Moderators from 5 in Lecture Mode.
Optional Screen Share
Screen Share may need to be enabled or disabled explicitly while defining a Room. To have backward compatibility, if its not defined explicitly screen share will be made available to the room by default.
Live Streaming Support in Video Room
EnableX now supports RTMP Live Streaming Support of Video Sessions to reach out to a much larger audience.
Screen Share using Android & iOS SDK
Using EnableX Android & iOS SDK you may not initiate Screen Share Therefore any native application developed using Android SDK may have Screen Share capability.
- Android SDK: New Parameter added in
- Max moderator support in lecture mode to 8
- Implemented mixer for voice gateway
- Crash fixes and race condition handling
- Fixes for upcoming Chrome, Fiefox, Safari releases
- Web Toolkit Room Disconnect Error fixed.
- Android SDK: Fixes audio issue while app in the background.