Break-Out Room and Device Testing @ Landing Page.
August 25, 2022 – We have updated Low Code Embed with some new sought-after feature and UX improvement.
- Break-Out Room: Moderators can not split participant into one or many Break-Out Rooms for discussion aside and return to parent Room. In Session, Moderator is presented with Tools to have complete control of number of Break-out Room he wants to create, how many max participants to be allowed into each break-out room, selection of users to each break-out room etc.
- Device Testing @ Landing Page : User can now test their Microphone, Camera in the Login Page going through a Settings button. User can record own voice and replace to test out how sound being captured and experience at other end.
Extend Video Embed & Multi-Language Support
Apr 15, 2022 – We have updated Low Code Embed with some interesting feature and service enhancement.
- Extend Video Embed: Though Video Embed comes with customization options through Visual Builder and Query String Parameters, many use-case needs custom development. EnableX now introduced a framework using which you can code to add new feature, extend features using external library. You can hook your code library to many session events at real time. [ Know more… ]
- Multi-Language Support: EnableX Video Embed now supports multiple language. By default, its in ENGLISH. However, through Low Code Embed Setting using Portal, you can opt to choose some other language to use as default Language. Further, you may like to have options to switch to another language of users’ choice in-session. [ Know more… ]
Improved Recording UI & Screen Share with Active Talker View
Feb 15, 2021 – We have updated Low Code Embed with some interesting feature and service enhancement.
- Improved Recording Layout ; Low Code Embed now has a improved recording file layout. It can now record the session using same UI as a participant would see in a Desktop/Laptop Browser. It means the Browser View of Low-Code Embed is what used for recording. However, this needs to enabled in your Account through Sales Team or your Account Manager.
- Screen Share with Talker View: EnableX introduced a new Screen Sharing Mode called “Talker Mode” which is a view at the receiving end points with one Video overlaid on the Shared Screen View. That Video shows the most actively talking user. The Screen Share presenter needs to opt for his Sharing Mode through the Settings Tab.
Pre-Configured App Template, Leader View, Mode Switch and more…
Dec 3, 2021 – Easier Setup: EnableX introduces simplified Video Embed Setup Workflow with Pre-configured App Templates to choose from to help quicker setup. The Chosen Template may be edited through Visual Builder to do more and do it right for the Application. [ Read updated setup workflow ]
New Features: Further, EnableX introduced a few new features on the Embed to opt through Visual Builder.
- Switch Room Mode; This is available under Settings Pullout. Moderator can switch between Group Conference and Webinar Mode on live-sessions.
- Leader View: Apart from Gallery View of Video Grid, you may opt for Leader View through Visual Builder. If you opt for both Gallery and Leader View for Video Grid, you can opt for Default View with which the conference starts with a Switch-over button at Top bar to toggle between both views.
- New Query String Parameters: Introduced to control Top Bar and its UI Elements.
Device Access Issue with Mobility Integration: EnableX tries to address Device Access Issues with Embed used in WebView in Android/iOS Apps through different steps to follow in App Setup process. [ Read More… ]
Communicating with Video Embed
Nov 18, 2021 – EnableX introduces a communication channel between IFRAME Embed and Parent Window. This will enable Application Developers with a tool of engagement with Embed in-session to create UI/UX. This will help them to execute predefined action-execution in Embed from Parent and get notified about status and events happening in Embed. [ Read more… ]
Waiting Lobby Decorations through Query String Parameters
Oct 14, 2021 – EnableX introduces a lobby decorations through Query String Parameters. Using Query String Support, you can define a Textual and Image Slideshow, Play a Background Music and play a Video. The Image, Music & Video File must be external fully qualified URLs. [ Know Parameters… ]