Date of Release: August 1, 2020
Table of Content
Introducing a new offering from EnableX platform to connect to the legacy Telephony and SIP world. With easy to use REST APIs, developers can program the voice calls to suite application. Pure REST APIs ensure easy binding to any programming language. EnableX voice APIs provide complete control on the incoming and outgoing calls, through the secure webhooks.
The following features are supported as a part of Release 1.0
- APIs for
- Handling Incoming voice Call
- Dial out a voice call
- Play real and TTS prompts into the call
- Receive DTMFs from the call
- Accepting a Secure WebHooks
- Bridge multiple calls
- Application Interfaces
- Message Broadcast
- WebHook Security
- Multiple DTMFs are not accepted in a single API. For every digit that is in input stream, server will send event individually.
- A single phone number can not be assigned to both inbound and outbound service.
- Multiple prompts can not be combined into single API call
- Multiple accent for the same language and same gender is not possible. In this version you only have option for the gender.