Who are we?
one of the world’s leading communications platform. EnableX is a cloud-based, real-time communication platform that makes integrating live video, voice and messaging into applications and workflows incredibly easy. Designed and developed for Service Providers, Independent Software Vendors, Systems Integrators, and Developers, it provides robust, scalable and secure communication platform without the complexity of building and maintaining network infrastructure and supporting interfaces.
Headquartered in Singapore, vCloudx has offices in Singapore, Japan, Delhi and Bangalore. The entire development and India sales team is based between the Delhi and Bangalore offices.
You can find out more about us at www.enablex.io
The Right Candidate:
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Sales Leader to build and drive the Sales function at vCloudx India
- You will bring high energy & a drive to the team and build a goal oriented business development team
- You come with hands-on experience in Enterprise Sales for Tech/ SaaS solutions
- You are a self-starter with a bias towards independent problem solving, with the passion for identifying and eliminating bottlenecks, having a foresight to anticipate business needs, make trade-offs and balance business dynamics despite constraints
- A creative thinker with a balanced outlook
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly evolving ecosystem
- You have in-depth understanding of client business drivers, strategy and buying cycles
- You have sales experience of SaaS to mid to large field services departments across manufacturing, contact centres, CCaaS, and service industries.
- You have proven track record in new business development and over achieving sales targets
- You exhibit sound business judgment and have proven ability to influence others
- You are highly organized, have multi-tasking skills and efficient in ambiguous situations
- You will be responsible for planning and executive both direct & indirect sales strategy
- You will lead the business development and client relationship management function for account acquisition and long-term growth. Develop mechanisms and KPIs to measure and track the success of strategic initiatives and programs. Use data and anecdotes to iterate and drive continuous improvement in the sales organisation
- Drive enterprise/strategic engagements with Service Providers, Large Enterprise customers & strategic partners
- Build a healthy sales pipeline to drive revenue targets across products through direct & indirect channels