EnableX Video Embed now supports Multiple Languages. You can select a language of your choice to be the default language for the Embed. Additionally, you may allow users to choose the language of their choice from the Embed UI.
Table of Contents
Since the day of release, EnableX Video Embed’s UI was available in the English language only. On April 15, 2022, EnableX introduced support for a few other languages.
EnableX Video Embed now can be used in the following languages:
As Video Embed was initially released in English, it remains the default language unless you opt to switch to other languages.
How to setup?
Language Options setup is done through Portal against the Video Embed Project. Follow these steps:
- Login to the Portal
- Go to Video / Settings
- Go to the Features tab
- Open the Language section.
- In the form:
- Choose the language that you want to use as your Default Language.
- Optionally, if you want your users to choose their own language, then you need to check all the languages that you want to make available to your users. Users will get to see the Embed in the default language, however, they will get an option to switch to other available languages if they want to.
Multiple Language Choice for users
If the Embed is set up with multiple language options for users, then the user gets a UI to change the language for the UI while being in session. The user needs to follow these steps to change to another available language:
- Click the “Settings” button/menu.
- It opens up a side panel.
- Find the “Language” section that features a dropdown with one or more languages.
- Choose the language you want to switch to.
- Click the “Apply” button.