Workflow Automation is the key to deploy Business Application. To achieve this, there are many add-on services you need to use as per your business requirement.
Table of Contents
A Web Hook URL is used to send real-time notifications of various meeting-related and post-processing events via JSON Payload format. Using the Web Hook URL, EnableX sends notifications through an HTTP POST request.
- To configure a Web Hook URL, go to the EnableX Portal and then proceed to the “Video Configuration” section. EnableX sends notifications through the HTTP POST request with JSON Payload in the raw format on the Web Hook URL.
- For more details, refer to the Web Hook Documentation
EnableX delivers video meeting recordings to FTP, SFTP, and Amazon Web Services S3. EnableX sends notifications through the HTTP POST request using JSON Data in raw format through Web Hook URL whenever a recorded file is transferred to the designated location.
- To configure the Recording Delivery, proceed toward the EnableX Portal, and then move to the “Video Configuration” section.
- For more details, refer to the Recording Delivery Documentation
A Call Detail Report (CDR) contains individual usage information of each user present in the meeting sessions, which can be accessed through the CDR Route. EnableX offers four types of CDR reports: For a particular period, for a particular room, for a particular room & period, and for a particular conference number.
- To access CDR reports, go to the “Video Report” section.
- For more details, refer to the CDR Documentation